To fully understand HMG and all of its patient offerings, we invite you to explore the extensive information provided throughout this website. For those serious about a potential career within Holston Medical Group, we believe you'll find the information in this section to be of particular interest.
- Partnership: Following the successful two-year completion of an employment agreement, HMG physicians are given the opportunity to become partners (shareholder), sharing equally in the Group's profitability.
- Clinical Research: From day one of employment, you have the opportunity to participate in clinical research, providing exception clinical experience and additional income opportunities.
- Ownership: As a fiscally-sound organization, Holston Medical Group physician shareholders are pleased to own two outpatient diagnostic centers, a rehabilitation center and a productive reference laboratory. Additionally, HMG physician shareholders enjoy real estate holdings.
- Comprehensive Benefit package: In addition to a compensation package, HMG providers enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes: malpractice insurance, family health and dental insurance, life insurance and disability insurance.
- Physician-owned and physician-directed: Physicians within HMG enjoy serving within an physician-owned and physician-directed practice that seeks to protect the interests of the physician.
- Sophisticated EMR: Providers within HMG enjoy the sophistication of a powerful electronic medical records infrastructure that serves as a springboard for highly-coordinated patient care and the ability to participate in clinical research.
- Transparency: Providers within Holston Medical Group appreciate a culture that values transparency. With an annual HMG "Weekend Provider Retreat" as well as monthly board meetings (which begin with an open segment, welcoming physician involvement), HMG is steeped in much administrative transparency. Additionally, our culture that values transparency is forthright in the area of provider expectations, with each provider being well-versed in HMG's "Code of Conduct" and "Quality Practice Standards" expectations.