HMG debuts new, more robust online presence with new web site
Thursday, October 22, 2009
KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Holston Medical Group is pleased to debut its new, more robust, online presence at www.holstonmedicalgroup.com. Designed by the award-winning web development and IT company, BCTI, the new high-tech website is rich with useful content and advanced web technologies.
“With internet users exponentially on the rise, it was time to revamp HMG’s web presence, giving users the opportunity to learn more and do more,” explains HMG’s Chip Childress, director of IT. “I’m very confident users are going to be quite pleased with the new options available to them.”
Dyanimic website features now include:
• A rotating, animation module on the home page, featuring bold imagery that links to several patient services within HMG.
• Frequently updated news headlines and announcements that include the ability to “share” with friends on the most popular social marketing venues.
• Animated “locations” map, content rich descriptions of specialties and services, and detailed provider bios–all tying-in together throughout the site, making content easy to find.
• Dynamic video content featuring services throughout HMG.
• Online bill pay.
• Quick-access to HMG’s confidential and secure patient online service.
• Home-page invitation to become a Facebook “fan.”
• Animated timeline of HMG’s “History of Excellence”
“With BCTI designing the front end of the website and Lucent Glow developing the back end and programming, the site has been a joint effort that has culminated into a beautiful, high-tech website that should serve our patients well,” says Childress.
To view the new HMG site, visit www.holstonmedicalgroup.com.
BCTI, an award-winning, web development and IT company, has been providing service to companies throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia since 1983.
| || |