Those within the Tri-Cities enjoy four distinct seasons with moderate temperatures that allow much outdoor enjoyment.
- Generally, the climate within the Tri-Cities is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70’s and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30’s.
- The warmest month of the year is July with an average maximum temperature of 86.90 degrees Fahrenheit, while the coldest month of the year is January with an average minimum temperature of 26.20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On average there are 203 sunny days per year in the Tri-Cities.
- Temperature variations between night and day tend to be moderate during summer with a difference that can reach 22 degrees Fahrenheit, and moderate during winter with an average difference of 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The annual average precipitation is 40 to 44 Inches. Rainfall in is fairly evenly distributed throughout the year. The wettest month of the year is July with an average rainfall of 4.64 Inches.
- The average yearly snowfall is 4 to 15 inches per year, depending upon your regional location and elevation.