Your Health Partner for Rehabilitation
At HMG Rehabilitation, our physical therapy team is there through it all, partnering with you to get you back to your best and doing the things you love. Our team of providers go the extra mile to encourage you and work side-by-side with you, cheering you along the way to a full recovery.
Providing physical therapy, industrial rehab, sports medicine, dry needling, blood flow restriction therapy, and hand and upper extremity care as well as wound care management – the individualized care of HMG Rehabilitation is designed to keep you winning at the game of life. Let us be your health partner for rehabilitation.
Our Program Includes:
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Blood flow restriction therapy
- Dry needling therapy
- Aquatic/pool therapy
- Manual therapy
- Moist heat
- Mechanical traction
- Electrical stimulation
- Paraffin bath
- Vasopneuriatic compression
- Burn and wound care management
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Hand and upper extremity rehab and splinting
Our Program Includes:
- Full and half-day work hardening
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Job-site analysis, job coaching
- Impairment ratings
- Disability evaluations
- Pre-placement screenings
- Post-rehab/extended exercise
Hand & Upper Extremity Care
Conditions We Treat:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve compression disorders
- Cumulative trauma and overuse disorders including tendonitis
- Trauma to the hand including lacerations, crush injuries, and fractures
- Soft tissue injury
- Tendon repair
- Post-operative therapy
- Repetitive motion disorders in upper extremities
- Therapy targeted to increase mobility
- Home management care plan
- Techniques to alleviate pain, inflammation, and edema
- Techniques to minimize re-injury, contractures, and stiffness
- Techniques to avoid additional surgeries
- Fabrication of splints and other orthotic devices
- Work hardening and conditioning programs
- Retraining of daily living skills
Wound Care Treatment
Types of Wounds Treated:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Burns (first, second and third-degree)
Wound Care Treatments:
- Wound assessment
- Debridement measures
- Dressing changes
- Whirlpool treatment
- Enzymatic debridement
- Decreased edema and swelling
HMG Rehabilitation offers sports medicine services that will help you maximize your athletic potential. If the unexpected happens, our highly qualified sports medicine team is equipped to work closely with your orthopedic sports medicine provider in developing a treatment plan specifically for you.
At HMG Rehab, we use state-of-the-art technology and equipment, combined with a progressive treatment plan to help you get back in the game and win!
Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
HMG Rehabilitation now offers blood flow restriction therapy, the brief and intermittent restriction of blood flow using a tourniquet while exercising. The goal of blood flow restriction therapy is to reduce just enough blood flow to create positive changes in the injured area. This highly individualized treatment can increase growth hormone and other muscle growth factors and expedite the healing process. To find out more about this therapy or to see if you are a candidate, contact HMG’s Rehabilitation at (423) 578-1560.
Lower back pain? Pain at the ball of your foot? Leg fatigue? Ankle instability? Many are surprised to learn that imbalances of the foot and ankle often lead to chronic pain and a host of musculoskeletal conditions. A potential answer? Custom-made foot orthotic inserts.
At HMG Rehabilitation, you can be evaluated for custom orthotic inserts that will work to eliminate the need for your body to compensate for the misalignment of your feet, ankles, knees, hips, or back.
Learn more about custom-foot orthotics.