Providing care for children (including infants) and adults, HMG Audiology is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment utilized to identify problems throughout the auditory pathway. Following the identification of hearing loss, counseling is provided and recommendations are made for amplification and/or other appropriate listening devices. We’re pleased to provide the latest in hearing aid technology with custom-designed follow-up plans for each individual.
The following services are provided:
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and service
- assistive listening devices and hearing aid batteries
- AABR/ASSR testing
- OAE testing
- Electrocochleography testing
- Followups for hearing conservation programs
- Swimplugs and noise protectors
- BPPV treatment
- Earwax removal
We invite you to learn more about audiologist Sharon Riddle, Au.D.