When you choose to partner with HMG Occupational Medicine, you’re gaining an entire team of certified and highly-experienced occupational medicine professionals committed to excellence.
Established in 1994 by occupational medicine physician Sam Breeding, MD, FACOEM, today, the practice serves more than 500 regional employers, acting as an advocate for both the employer and the employee.
- A positive, proactive environment targeted at reducing work-related injuries and illness.
- Education and training to encourage injury prevention.
- Increased productivity through reduced absenteeism.
Why Choose HMG Occupational Medicine
- Certified Medical Review Officer with over 30 years of experience
- Competitive pricing
- Extended Workers Comp Hours: M-F 8am-8pm, Saturdays 8am-6pm and Sunday 8am-4pm
- On-site physical therapy and digital x-ray
HMG Occupational Medicine provides occupational medicine services including:
- Pre-placement health assessment
- DOT physicals with DOT Certified drug screen collection
- FAA physicals by an FAA certified physician in First, Second and Third classes
- CAOHC Certified Audiometric screenings
- OSHA Certified Pulmonary Function Testing
- Certified in respiratory fit testing
- Workers Comp
- Occupational illness or injury
- Impairment ratings
- EKG Screening
- Alcohol & drug abuse screening
In the forefront of medical innovation and emerging technology, Holston Medical Group is the provider of two state-of-the-art outpatient diagnostic centers – the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Sapling Grove, Bristol, and the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at MeadowView Lane, Kingsport. Learn more about diagnostic imaging.
Our own HMG Rehabilitation Services is known for its strength in industrial physical therapy and the provision of job-site analysis, job coaching and functional capacity evaluations (FCEs).
As an outpatient rehabilitation provider, HMG Rehabilitation has a primary treatment focus of work-related, orthopedic, neurological and sports injuries. Providing physical therapy services within the framework of a highly-trained, certified and licensed team, HMG Rehabilitation strives to foster a return to maximum functional ability at home, work, school or play. Learn more about HMG Rehabilitation.