Did you know that a diagnostic test performed at a hospital facility can cost much more than a test performed at one of our diagnostic centers?
We are happy to announce the opening of the new HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City, bringing you more cost effective choices to the Johnson City area.
Our new center provides the latest technology in diagnostic equipment at a fraction of the cost of a hospital owned facility.
To see how much you could save, go to our diagnostic costs comparison page.
The HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City offers the following modalities and procedures:
- MRI – High Field 1.5T (Short and Wide Bore)
- CT Scan
- 128 slice, low dose radiation
- CT 5000 Ingenuity Pro Elite 128
- Upgradable to maintain latest technology
- Digital X-Ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Stress Test
- Digital & 3D Mammography
Why Choose HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City
Diagnostic imaging is not particularly anything that you may want to think about. However, when life’s unexpected events happen, it’s important that you know you have choices. At HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Centers, we offer you the region’s most advanced diagnostic imaging technology at a fraction of the cost of those you would receive at a hospital-owned facility.
Other reasons why you should choose HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Centers includes:
- HMG completes all pre-authorizations from your insurance company for you.
- HMG can provide you with an estimate up front on any diagnostic study you need to have done.
- You will receive one bill for the entire diagnostic study which includes interpretation.
- HMG can deliver results digitally to ordering providers, giving you faster results.
- HMG offers the latest in imaging technology for clearer images and more accurate diagnosis.
- Access to after-hours diagnostics at HMG facilities