A team of the region’s most proficient physical therapists comprise HMG Rehabilitation Services – the Mountain Empire’s leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services, offering three convenient, state-of-the-art locations.
Providing physical therapy, industrial rehab, sports medicine, hand and upper extremity care as well as wound care management – the individualized rehabilitative care of HMG Rehabilitation is designed to keep you winning at the game of life.
Our outpatient physical therapy goal is that our patients regain their strength and mobility so that they are able to return to a self-sufficient lifestyle, daily and recreational activities, as well as work.
Our program includes:
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Aquatic/pool therapy
- Manual therapy
- Moist heat
- Mechanical traction
- Electrical stimulation
- Paraffin bath
- Vasopneuriatic compression
- Burn and Wound care management
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Hand and upper extremity rehab and splinting
Hand & Upper Extremity Care
We understand how important your hands and upper extremities are to your overall quality of life. Our team approach to your care will help you recover from a variety of hand wrist, elbow or shoulder injuries and get you back to your best!
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve compression disorders
- Cumulative trauma and overuse disorders including tendonitis
- Trauma to the hand including lacerations, crush injuries and fractures
- Soft tissue injury
- Tendon repair
- Post-operative therapy
- Repetitive motion disorders in upper extremities
- Therapy targeted to increase mobility
- Home management care plan
- Techniques to alleviate pain, inflammation and edema
- Techniques to minimize re-injury, contractures and stiffness
- Techniques to avoid additional surgeries
- Fabrication of splints and other orthotic devices
- Work hardening and conditioning programs
- Retraining of daily living skills
Our industrial rehabilitation goal is to return the injured worker back to a productive lifestyle and to gainful employment as quickly as possible. Our program includes:
- Full and half-day work hardening
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Job-site analysis, job coaching
- Impairment ratings
- Disability evaluations
- Pre-placement screenings
- Post-Rehab/extended exercise
Wound Care Treatment
You can rely on HMG’s trained staff for all your wound care needs. With a team approach to helping you heal, we will provide an initial evaluation and create an individualized plan to help heal even the most difficult wounds. With the proper care, you can experience expedited healing, reduced pain and be able to get back to doing the things you love to do!
Types of wounds treated:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous Statis Ulcers
- Burns (first, second and third degree)
Wound care treatments:
- Wound assessment
- Debridement measures
- Dressing changes
- Whirlpool treatment
- Enzymatic debridement
- Decreased edema and swelling
HMG Rehabilitation is offers sports medicine services that will help you maximize you athletic potential. If the unexpected happens, our highly qualified sports medicine team is quipped to work closely with your orthopedic sports medicine provider in developing a treatment plan specifically for you.
At HMG Rehab, we use state-of-the-art technology and equipment, combined with a progressive treatment plan to help you get back in the game-and win!
Custom Foot Orthotics
Lower back pain? Pain at the ball of your foot? Leg fatigue? Ankle instability? Many are surprised to learn that imbalances of the foot and ankle often lead to chronic pain and a host of musculoskeletal conditions. A potential answer? Custom-made foot orthotic inserts.
At HMG Rehabilitation, you can be evaluated for custom orthotic inserts that will work to eliminate the need for your body to compensate for the misalignment of your feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
Learn more about custom-foot orthotics.