HMG Primary Care at Johnson City
HMG Moves to New Location in Johnson City
Welcome to the new HMG in Johnson City
HMG is excited to announce that our new location in Johnson City will be open and accepting new patients effective Monday, March 29th.
Conveniently located at 3019 Peoples Street in The Johnson City Center (next to Hobby Lobby and At Home), we know you’ll love our new state of the art facility.
If you are an existing patient of HMG in Johnson City and you have a pending appointment on or after Monday, March 29th, please know that your appointment date and time will remain the same, but you will need to arrive at:
3019 Peoples Street, Suite 300
Johnson City, TNPhone, directions & more
Meet Our Providers
Services & Treatments
- Same day and walk-in availability
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site diagnostics including X-Ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and more!
- Treatment of acute illness including fever, earache, diarrhea, cough, and sore throat
- Treatment of minor injuries, sprains, and strains
- Treatment of burns, lacerations, bites, and rashes
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Treatment of chronic illness
Why choose HMG Primary & Specialty Care in Johnson City
Paper or plastic? Soup or salad? Every day, we make choices. About 35,000 actually! They can be the difference between joy or pain and success or struggle! When you choose to establish your care with HMG Primary & Specialty Care in Johnson City, you’re choosing a health partner for life.
At HMG, we believe that our relationship with each patient is critical to helping you achieve your health and wellness goals and helping you navigate the healthcare system. Our providers work collaboratively to provide quality care that exceeds patient expectations and builds lasting relationships. HMG is physician-owned and physician-led and offers patients preferred access to the region’s best specialists and outpatient centers, at a fraction of the cost.
These are just a few reasons why you should choose HMG in Johnson City to be your health partner for life:
- Preferred access to specialty care
- Same day availability
- Quality care at an affordable cost
- HMG specialists offer high-quality, lower-cost outpatient surgery centers in Bristol and Kingsport in case you ever need a procedure
- HMG outpatient diagnostic centers offer state-of-the-art imaging at a much lower cost
- Convenient patient portal to securely message your provider
Coming Soon! HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City
In addition to primary and specialty care, we are happy to announce the addition of the HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City which will be opening soon! Our new center will provide the latest technology in diagnostic equipment at a fraction of the cost of a hospital owned facility.
For more information on our cost comparison, visit our diagnostics comparison page
The HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City offers the following modalities and procedures:
- MRI – High Field 1.5T (Short and Wide Bore)
- CT Scan
- 128 slice, low dose radiation
- CT 5000 Ingenuity Pro Elite 128
- Upgradable to maintain latest technology
- Digital X-Ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Stress Test
- Digital & 3D Mammography
Why Choose HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Center in Johnson City
Diagnostic imaging is not particularly anything that you may want to think about. However, when life’s unexpected events happen, it’s important that you know you have choices. At HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Centers, we offer you the region’s most advanced diagnostic imaging technology at a fraction of the cost of those you would receive at a hospital-owned facility.
Other reasons why you should choose HMG Outpatient Diagnostic Centers includes:
- HMG completes all pre-authorizations from your insurance company for you.
- HMG can provide you with an estimate up front on any diagnostic study you need to have done.
- You will receive one bill for the entire diagnostic study which includes interpretation.
- HMG can deliver results digitally to ordering providers, giving you faster results.
- HMG offers the latest in imaging technology for clearer images and more accurate diagnosis.
- Access to after-hours diagnostics at HMG facilities